join our team
We believe that everyone has a place in our church.
We also believe that once you have chosen GBC as YOUR church, service is the next natural step. We are called to be servants. No matter our rank or status—from the highest to the lowest—God calls us to serve Him and one another.
There are many ways to serve at GBC, including...
- Baby or toddler nursery childcare (once-a-month)
- K.I.D.S. Church teacher or helper (once-a-month)
- Sunday School kids teacher (weekly)
- Greeter (once-a-month)
- Upstairs church cleaner (once-a-month)
- Downstairs church cleaning (Periodic)
- Worship team member (twice a month)
To volunteer and find out how you can serve alongside so many others at GBC as we bring God's grace to Grafenwoehr and Vilseck, fill out the form below and someone will reach out to ASAP, or see Susan Sligh (Pastor's wife) the next Sunday you are in church.