TUESDAY, JULY 4, 2017
JOINT-CHURCH JULY 4th PICNIC: Join us as we celebrate our annual July 4th Picnic with High Point Baptist Church.
- WHERE: Big Mike Park on Vilseck Rose Barracks.
- WHEN: 1:00-4:00 PM. Arrive no later than 1:00 PM! We start eating at 1:15!
- FOOD INSTRUCTIONS: The two churches will provide the meat, paper plates, plastic ware and cups. Each family is asked to bring enough side dishes, desserts and drinks in ice chests for their family and two singles. Singles, please bring a bag of ice, a 6-pack of soft drinks and chips.
- ACTIVITIES: Grill-out picnic, great joint-church fellowship, a friendly “grudge match” softball game between the two churches.
- WHO: GBC folks as well as non-church friends and neighbors, whether American, German or whatever! (I.e., ANYONE!) If you do not have a pass to get on post, inform Pastor Sligh and we will arrange post access.