If you are visiting Grace for the first time, we want to welcome you and our hope is that you feel the presence of God in your life through GBC and its people. We want you to be able to experience the great music, encouraging messages, friendly people and enjoyable atmosphere that are all a part of Grace. It is our mission to minister to every member of your family, from your littlest ones in our nursery, to your older kids in children’s church, to YOU in our main service.
What to expect when you visit for the first time:
- You will be welcomed at the door and given an information packet about our church and a church bulletin.
- If you have children under 3, you are welcome to use one of our two safe, sanitary nurseries for babies and toddlers staffed by loving, dedicated nursery workers (on the 2nd floor at the end of the hallway).
- Children ages 3-12 attend the worship service until dismissed to K.I.D.S. Church by the pastor before the sermon.
- Help yourself to a cup of coffee or tea in the HeBrews Cafe, or to Culligan water from the water cooler in the hallway upstairs.
- Our ushers will ask you to fill out a visitor card so we can find out a little more about you and give you the opportunity to request a visit from the Pastor or volunteer.
- If you do have a child in the service with you, feel free to use the HeBrews Cafe if they become disruptive. You can listen to the rest of the sermon through the speakers in the Café.
- If there is anything we can do to better minister to you and your family, just let us know. We look forward to seeing you soon.